
We have a neat feature at the H.E.B. that allows you to weigh and label your own produce. I love it because it allows me to control my grocery bill a little bit. The kids think it is fun so I put them to work. One day I noticed Jordan's technique involved a little leaning on the scale so the price would go up a little just as he was printing. Oh, I nipped that quickly, 20-50 cents per bag can really add up. Hmmm wonder if he has always done that? Apparently YES! That same night I got home and was making a salad and could not believe my eyes! The cucumber was $61.69!!!! I had done a grocery trip a few days before and it was after our trip so I did not blink when the bill was a little larger than normal. Now I am wondering if I really paid that much for a cucumber! I will never know! I just have to laugh. Good help is really expensive!!
Comments
~Rose