As I am going through my pictures to get ready to post I realize that a lot of what we do is when Caleb is at school. Granted it is only 2 days a week but we always seem to be out and about without him. This made me sad! I am sure you have missed seeing his handsome little face as much as I have! I received an email a few weeks back from Caleb's teacher that I thought I would share. He is truly a special boy! He can light up a room with his smile and is hilariously funny. I have to be careful in his silliness to not rob him of that beautiful gift!
Denise,
I have been meaning to email you to tell you how wonderful your son is! I really truly could take him home with me!!!
Sorry I mixed up the mental math worksheets - you can do the subtraction one just one time. :)
And, thank you for your encouraging words about science. Just a warning: making a cabbage indicator will STINK up your house for 2 days!!!
Thank you for having Caleb so well prepared for school each day. It amazes me how you do it, and I am sure it isn't always easy. So, I appreciate your dedication and hard work. I hope to get to know you more throughout the school year.
Blessings,
Laura
Caleb is the one doing all of the preparing! Especially since he is the only one going. He packs his backpack the night before and makes his own lunch, he pulls out his uniform and everything he will need to wear, in the morning he gets himself ready. He has become very diligent in these things and it not only helps me but I know it will prepare him for his very bright future!

Comments