Some lessons are harder than others. Joshua made a deal with his brother that cost him! He foolishly made a deal with Caleb thinking it would not go anywhere but when Caleb decided he wanted to buy those golf clubs (in the next post) he started calling his notes due! He doesn't forget that kind of stuff. Joshua owed him $25 and he wanted him to pay up. Well Joshua did not have the money so we gave him a few ideas that might help. He had to do some work around the house to earn the capital to be able to have a lemonade stand which was $5. He also had to make sure I was willing to give my time to help him out. I agreed and let him know when I could do this. He decided one morning at 9am to set up shop outside of our house and so I let him knowing it wasn't the best idea. We do not get ANY traffic. After an hour he walked away a little discouraged but we talked about a plan B. Later in the day we took the shop to another location with more traffic and 2 and 1/2 hours later....he had $24. Daddy threw in the dollar for his efforts and the debt was paid. Jordan lent a hand too, his fee was one cup of lemonade! You know I was thinking that went pretty well and I could sure use the money!!!!
Some lessons are harder than others. Joshua made a deal with his brother that cost him! He foolishly made a deal with Caleb thinking it would not go anywhere but when Caleb decided he wanted to buy those golf clubs (in the next post) he started calling his notes due! He doesn't forget that kind of stuff. Joshua owed him $25 and he wanted him to pay up. Well Joshua did not have the money so we gave him a few ideas that might help. He had to do some work around the house to earn the capital to be able to have a lemonade stand which was $5. He also had to make sure I was willing to give my time to help him out. I agreed and let him know when I could do this. He decided one morning at 9am to set up shop outside of our house and so I let him knowing it wasn't the best idea. We do not get ANY traffic. After an hour he walked away a little discouraged but we talked about a plan B. Later in the day we took the shop to another location with more traffic and 2 and 1/2 hours later....he had $24. Daddy threw in the dollar for his efforts and the debt was paid. Jordan lent a hand too, his fee was one cup of lemonade! You know I was thinking that went pretty well and I could sure use the money!!!!

Comments
~Rose
Sorry we are going to miss you for the holidays, but who knows, maybe we will see you soon enough. There is some talk around here about giving Austin a whirl. :)