We are actually wrapping up another season of baseball. There is one more game left for each boy. Jordan and Caleb are playing on in 2 different leagues this season. Caleb moved up to kid pitch and we went back and forth about whether or not let Jordan play with the big boys just for the fall season but we wanted to give him his moment in the spotlight. He is definitely the star!!! I am not just saying that because I am his mommy, the coach has told me and other parents. I just take it all in and glow as any good mother would! His team absolutely stinks but he is playing first base and batting clean up. This boy loves the game. All of his journal entries have something to do with baseball, the fields or the players. I love his passion!!! Caleb is doing a fantastic job in kid pitch too. he seems to be a little tentative because he is pitching and is afraid of pegging someone. Sweet boy!!!
We are actually wrapping up another season of baseball. There is one more game left for each boy. Jordan and Caleb are playing on in 2 different leagues this season. Caleb moved up to kid pitch and we went back and forth about whether or not let Jordan play with the big boys just for the fall season but we wanted to give him his moment in the spotlight. He is definitely the star!!! I am not just saying that because I am his mommy, the coach has told me and other parents. I just take it all in and glow as any good mother would! His team absolutely stinks but he is playing first base and batting clean up. This boy loves the game. All of his journal entries have something to do with baseball, the fields or the players. I love his passion!!! Caleb is doing a fantastic job in kid pitch too. he seems to be a little tentative because he is pitching and is afraid of pegging someone. Sweet boy!!!

Comments
I Love You!