We took a trip to the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum for the 2nd time since we've been here and still have yet to tour the actual museum! Again we went to the Imax theatre and this time it was to see the U23D movie with the kids and Jordan's 2nd grade teacher and her family! They have this cute little bond in class, she will make some reference to U2 in her teaching and he will be the only student that makes the connection. So when we found out about the movie we just had to invite them! It was so cool, but I think that the kids will think that all concerts are up close like that and the first time they go and and don't have front row tickets they will feel ripped off! One strange thing was to be sitting at a concert, tapping your feet and really wanting to bust out singing but not. I wish I took more pictures and I am not quite sure why Jordan ended up so blurry!!!
We took a trip to the Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum for the 2nd time since we've been here and still have yet to tour the actual museum! Again we went to the Imax theatre and this time it was to see the U23D movie with the kids and Jordan's 2nd grade teacher and her family! They have this cute little bond in class, she will make some reference to U2 in her teaching and he will be the only student that makes the connection. So when we found out about the movie we just had to invite them! It was so cool, but I think that the kids will think that all concerts are up close like that and the first time they go and and don't have front row tickets they will feel ripped off! One strange thing was to be sitting at a concert, tapping your feet and really wanting to bust out singing but not. I wish I took more pictures and I am not quite sure why Jordan ended up so blurry!!!





Comments
~Rose