We have about 2 weeks left of Spring baseball and Scott noticed I hadn't posted ANY pictures. Caleb and Jordan are in different leagues this season but both are Orioles! Very convenient! I will post some action photos! Caleb is in his first season of kid pitch and Jordan in his last season of coach pitch. Caleb's season has been iffy but he has played nearly every position! He is so versatile! Jordan moves around some but is usually at 2nd base or short stop!
We have about 2 weeks left of Spring baseball and Scott noticed I hadn't posted ANY pictures. Caleb and Jordan are in different leagues this season but both are Orioles! Very convenient! I will post some action photos! Caleb is in his first season of kid pitch and Jordan in his last season of coach pitch. Caleb's season has been iffy but he has played nearly every position! He is so versatile! Jordan moves around some but is usually at 2nd base or short stop!

Comments