Tonight is game 4 for this little team of all-stars! We are currently at 3 wins and no losses which is so great!!! Jordan is playing 2nd base and fills in at catcher sometimes (that is his favorite position, I say because of the costume but Scott says it is called gear...:)...) First game was 13-12, then 17-7 then 24-6 and I have to brag for just a moment...Jordan is playing his little heart out. I could not be more proud out there. I have lots more pictures of just my little man to post when I have more time but this was from one of the moms. We just found out Caleb made all-stars again so he is currently practicing and games will start soon. The funny thing is with the close of the school year I was so excited to not drive into Austin so much with gas prices and now I am making up for it and then some!!! Not funny but you just have to laugh!!!
Tonight is game 4 for this little team of all-stars! We are currently at 3 wins and no losses which is so great!!! Jordan is playing 2nd base and fills in at catcher sometimes (that is his favorite position, I say because of the costume but Scott says it is called gear...:)...) First game was 13-12, then 17-7 then 24-6 and I have to brag for just a moment...Jordan is playing his little heart out. I could not be more proud out there. I have lots more pictures of just my little man to post when I have more time but this was from one of the moms. We just found out Caleb made all-stars again so he is currently practicing and games will start soon. The funny thing is with the close of the school year I was so excited to not drive into Austin so much with gas prices and now I am making up for it and then some!!! Not funny but you just have to laugh!!!


Comments
Miss you guys...Love you