Am I right???? Isn't the symbol for peace a dove???? Well Caleb went hunting last weekend and shot down 10 of those symbols of peace and loved every minute of it! Who in a million years would have believed that I would allow my son to take his 410 shotgun hunting without Scott or I??? He went with Connor and his family to some big plot of leased land where you can hunt whatever is in season for hunting. It is really very interesting all of the information you have to track for the proper authorities to keep this kind of land for hunting.
Am I right???? Isn't the symbol for peace a dove???? Well Caleb went hunting last weekend and shot down 10 of those symbols of peace and loved every minute of it! Who in a million years would have believed that I would allow my son to take his 410 shotgun hunting without Scott or I??? He went with Connor and his family to some big plot of leased land where you can hunt whatever is in season for hunting. It is really very interesting all of the information you have to track for the proper authorities to keep this kind of land for hunting.




Comments
~Rose