Scott travels a lot for work now and some of his trips are more interesting than others. This one had the potential to be very boring...but no way was he going to miss out on an opportunity to show one of his boys some of the highlights of the good 'ol US of A!!! Scott took Jordan with him to Indiana and made some memorable baseball stops! They visited a triple A baseball team in Tennessee, they went to and toured the Louiseville Slugger Museum, and stopped in on the St. Louis Cardinals stadium for a tour. It was a memorable road trip and Jordan is the EASIEST kid to travel with. Jordan's favorite part was the drive through Kentucky. He just thought it was so beautiful!
Scott travels a lot for work now and some of his trips are more interesting than others. This one had the potential to be very boring...but no way was he going to miss out on an opportunity to show one of his boys some of the highlights of the good 'ol US of A!!! Scott took Jordan with him to Indiana and made some memorable baseball stops! They visited a triple A baseball team in Tennessee, they went to and toured the Louiseville Slugger Museum, and stopped in on the St. Louis Cardinals stadium for a tour. It was a memorable road trip and Jordan is the EASIEST kid to travel with. Jordan's favorite part was the drive through Kentucky. He just thought it was so beautiful!





Comments
I just read your kind comment on my blog and wanted to say thank you!
I am not sure how it happens either :) God seems to bless me beyond expectation when I click that shutter...it is a privilege that humbles me each and every time I have a photo shoot.
If I were in Tx I would call you up so we could have a fun photo shoot with your beautiful family! Unfortunately I am all the way over in Georgia.
Thanks for stopping by via Rosemary's blog. We are old college roomies. She is awesome! I love that we are both now pursuing photography.
Have a blessed day and Happy Thanksgiving!
~Melissa