Joshua's favorite hobby is building houses with legos. He could do this for hours...and hours...I don't take pictures of his creations but I really should because no two homes or buildings or vacation resorts are ever alike. He can tell you what each nook and cranny is. He and Daddy have been working on not only making them aesthetically pleasing but also strong...the 2 features are hard to achieve with legos! I love his hobby!!!
Joshua's favorite hobby is building houses with legos. He could do this for hours...and hours...I don't take pictures of his creations but I really should because no two homes or buildings or vacation resorts are ever alike. He can tell you what each nook and cranny is. He and Daddy have been working on not only making them aesthetically pleasing but also strong...the 2 features are hard to achieve with legos! I love his hobby!!!

Comments