Fall was crazy with sports. Caleb was playing football, Jordan was playing Fall ball and both Jordan and Caleb were playing on a Select baseball team! WHAT WERE WE THINKING??? I don't know and I am not quite sure how it happened but it will not happen again!!! I think this will be the last Fall season of baseball the boys play. Caleb will be playing football and Jordan can always use a little break. It is nice to let the kids miss a sport a little bit, I think it will bring them more joy when they play. Select was super fun and the uniforms were awesome...I hope I have some pictures to post?!?!?! We will revisit Select another time but won't double and triple our schedules like that again, it was crazy. We were on the road non-stop and Joshua and Abby were such troopers to put up with it! I did take them out to the movies one afternoon as a special treat for never complaining about the non-stop sports! I love how the kids support each other :)
Fall was crazy with sports. Caleb was playing football, Jordan was playing Fall ball and both Jordan and Caleb were playing on a Select baseball team! WHAT WERE WE THINKING??? I don't know and I am not quite sure how it happened but it will not happen again!!! I think this will be the last Fall season of baseball the boys play. Caleb will be playing football and Jordan can always use a little break. It is nice to let the kids miss a sport a little bit, I think it will bring them more joy when they play. Select was super fun and the uniforms were awesome...I hope I have some pictures to post?!?!?! We will revisit Select another time but won't double and triple our schedules like that again, it was crazy. We were on the road non-stop and Joshua and Abby were such troopers to put up with it! I did take them out to the movies one afternoon as a special treat for never complaining about the non-stop sports! I love how the kids support each other :)

Comments