We decided to get our Christmas tree while they were here. It is always such a process picking just the right tree!!! I loved having the help and it is so special to share this time with family! I told Suzy I wanted lots of lights this year and she made it happen! Thank you so much, I know it was a ton of work but the lights on my tree were amazing this year!!!!
We decided to get our Christmas tree while they were here. It is always such a process picking just the right tree!!! I loved having the help and it is so special to share this time with family! I told Suzy I wanted lots of lights this year and she made it happen! Thank you so much, I know it was a ton of work but the lights on my tree were amazing this year!!!!

Comments