Mimi and Papa came to visit for Spring and got to celebrate Joshua's 10th birthday a little early, which Joshua loved because he had like a week of birthday fun! They also made it to one of Jordan (and now Caleb's) baseball games!!!! That was great! This little park across from the field brought lots of laughs! I am sorry mom, I know you probably think I shouldn't have posted this picture, but I LOVE it! The kids had so much fun at the park!
Mimi and Papa came to visit for Spring and got to celebrate Joshua's 10th birthday a little early, which Joshua loved because he had like a week of birthday fun! They also made it to one of Jordan (and now Caleb's) baseball games!!!! That was great! This little park across from the field brought lots of laughs! I am sorry mom, I know you probably think I shouldn't have posted this picture, but I LOVE it! The kids had so much fun at the park!

Comments
Love you all so much!!!