Remember 10 years ago today? Well, I do! It was one of the most amazing days of my life! I had my first baby! I can hardly believe it has already been 10 years. Today we get to celebrate Joshua....not that we don't everyday, but today we have the privilege to be able to tell everybody we come into contact with what a special boy Joshua is! Happy Birthday!!!!!
Remember 10 years ago today? Well, I do! It was one of the most amazing days of my life! I had my first baby! I can hardly believe it has already been 10 years. Today we get to celebrate Joshua....not that we don't everyday, but today we have the privilege to be able to tell everybody we come into contact with what a special boy Joshua is! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Comments
I remember when I first met Joshua, he was five. That is crazy!
I Love you,
Uncle Sean