See Mimi!!!!
In the very beginning of January Jordan lost the tooth on the left in California at his Mamaw's house. We have been waiting and waiting for either the tooth to come in or the one on the right to come out. Well when Mamaw came to visit at the end of May he let her wiggle and pull and yank away and out came the tooth. I was so excited, none of the kids have lost both front teeth at the same time! Well that was VERY short lived, (this picture was taken less than 12 hours later) I think the tooth on the right was blocking the tooth on the left and here it comes!!!!
In the very beginning of January Jordan lost the tooth on the left in California at his Mamaw's house. We have been waiting and waiting for either the tooth to come in or the one on the right to come out. Well when Mamaw came to visit at the end of May he let her wiggle and pull and yank away and out came the tooth. I was so excited, none of the kids have lost both front teeth at the same time! Well that was VERY short lived, (this picture was taken less than 12 hours later) I think the tooth on the right was blocking the tooth on the left and here it comes!!!!

Comments
Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls
I love you!