Skip to main content

Gruene Mansion Inn




This is just a sampling of the rooms. Each one is different...Thanks for the pose Paul!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Dell!

I am so thankful to be posting right now! Maybe some didn't even notice we were gone! Mac users will be laughing at this post because this would never happen to them! I think that guy from Ed has a commercial about it too. A week ago Monday my computer just died, just like that, it made a funny sound and went black. After sitting in shock for a few minutes I called Dell. This company runs a tight ship and I couldn't be more impressed. We did not buy the extended warranty when we purchased the computer so they could not send a technician for free but what they will do is let you send it to them in a box they pay for and ship. The whole process including sending me a new powercord to test first, took 7 days and did not cost me a dime! It was the motherboard and they did whatever it is they do to replace it. I could not believe the service that comes just for owning a Dell! We have had the computer for almost 3 years and have not put a dime into it beyond the actual purc...

Doing Great!

Well we made it through our first 1/2 week with no major catastrophes! Just a lot of learning going on and not nearly enough mommy to go around! We are doing lots of review which is a plus for me because it made it a little less obvious that I am winging it in many areas! I am great with doing...abc, 123 in this order check check check...but the style and curriculum and rigor of what we use call for much more! So this weekend I did a little more leg work to have more available. Specifically the printables for the kids penmanship using Abby's Spell to Write and Read as a guide and scripture for the boys. I also dug a lot deeper and was able to tie the World History book I am using in with the US History book and the next hurdle is to find the appropriate Literature for each child corresponding to whatever we are studying. The internet is amazing!!! I had already mapped out the math for the year which is very easy when the lessons are designed to be taught 1 per day. Logic is als...

It's a 410!

Caleb finally got to go out and shoot his 410 shotgun. Yes, HIS 410 shotgun that he saved up for! It is a scary thing for a mommy but daddy handles all of our gun issues. I was just getting comfortable with the BB guns. Maybe I should do a weapon rundown. 1 shotgun, 2 BB guns, 1 Bow & arrow, arrows, 6 slingshots, 2 giant Nerf super shooter thingys, 3 nerf guns......who would have thought this would happen in my house? Anyways, Caleb had such a great time shooting clay targets. He and daddy went with Chip out to a friends 150 acre ranch and his 12 year old son hopped in the truck and drove them to this spot.....yes I said 12 years old.