I do not think this smile left his face all day! He wanted to turn 10 soooo bad! He also had a bunch of gifts calling his name just waiting to be opened that arrived before the big day! He opened all morning long and got so many great gifts! This Mets jersey from Mimi and Papa is on hi body every day...I mean every day...I have to sneak to wash it at this point! The quarters from Mamaw and Grandpa $$$ cha-ching! And Poppie went above and beyond sewing this ammo belt HIMSELF! And all of the other goodies you guys sent! You are so generous with these kids!
I do not think this smile left his face all day! He wanted to turn 10 soooo bad! He also had a bunch of gifts calling his name just waiting to be opened that arrived before the big day! He opened all morning long and got so many great gifts! This Mets jersey from Mimi and Papa is on hi body every day...I mean every day...I have to sneak to wash it at this point! The quarters from Mamaw and Grandpa $$$ cha-ching! And Poppie went above and beyond sewing this ammo belt HIMSELF! And all of the other goodies you guys sent! You are so generous with these kids!





Comments