I love you daddy and I hope you have a great day today! The kids cannot believe you have to work on your birthday! How are you supposed to go the whole day without lifting a finger???? I may just have them give your boss a call and see what we can do about that! I know this is going to be a hectic work day and weekend but you need to know how special you are to us and we will be thinking about you all day and of course praying for you! Another year older and you still aren't very old you punk! I love you so much and I am so proud of you and so thankful for all that you do for us! Happy Birthday!!!
I am so thankful to be posting right now! Maybe some didn't even notice we were gone! Mac users will be laughing at this post because this would never happen to them! I think that guy from Ed has a commercial about it too. A week ago Monday my computer just died, just like that, it made a funny sound and went black. After sitting in shock for a few minutes I called Dell. This company runs a tight ship and I couldn't be more impressed. We did not buy the extended warranty when we purchased the computer so they could not send a technician for free but what they will do is let you send it to them in a box they pay for and ship. The whole process including sending me a new powercord to test first, took 7 days and did not cost me a dime! It was the motherboard and they did whatever it is they do to replace it. I could not believe the service that comes just for owning a Dell! We have had the computer for almost 3 years and have not put a dime into it beyond the actual purc...


Comments
I too thank you and am so proud of the support and wonderful family you are building, and taking care of them all so well. Miss you guys!
Love you
Sean
~Rose
Thanks for sharing this photo... we miss you guys!