This is also officially kindergarten for Abby!!! Her first day was a 1/2 day. We spent it at the One Day Academy until the boys felt comfortable then we headed over to the library to pick out some books. The rest of the day consisted of Math Meeting, and phonograms!!! Woo hoo! We went over schedules, put together binders and folders and of course all of Abby's are...pink! She loves office supplies as much as her mommy! The shaving cream handwriting practice was very fun and kind of freaked the kids out, they couldn't believe I was doing this, because this kind of...messy...I mean creative learning is really hard for me to do. I have a little issue with messes. Have you ever seen John and Kate Plus 8??? That is me...messes make me sort of hyperventilate! But I am working on that and we will make messes for the sake of learning! :)
This is also officially kindergarten for Abby!!! Her first day was a 1/2 day. We spent it at the One Day Academy until the boys felt comfortable then we headed over to the library to pick out some books. The rest of the day consisted of Math Meeting, and phonograms!!! Woo hoo! We went over schedules, put together binders and folders and of course all of Abby's are...pink! She loves office supplies as much as her mommy! The shaving cream handwriting practice was very fun and kind of freaked the kids out, they couldn't believe I was doing this, because this kind of...messy...I mean creative learning is really hard for me to do. I have a little issue with messes. Have you ever seen John and Kate Plus 8??? That is me...messes make me sort of hyperventilate! But I am working on that and we will make messes for the sake of learning! :)





Comments