I am so thankful to be posting right now! Maybe some didn't even notice we were gone! Mac users will be laughing at this post because this would never happen to them! I think that guy from Ed has a commercial about it too. A week ago Monday my computer just died, just like that, it made a funny sound and went black. After sitting in shock for a few minutes I called Dell. This company runs a tight ship and I couldn't be more impressed. We did not buy the extended warranty when we purchased the computer so they could not send a technician for free but what they will do is let you send it to them in a box they pay for and ship. The whole process including sending me a new powercord to test first, took 7 days and did not cost me a dime! It was the motherboard and they did whatever it is they do to replace it. I could not believe the service that comes just for owning a Dell! We have had the computer for almost 3 years and have not put a dime into it beyond the actual purc...
Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather, to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly shouting, "Wow! What a ride! Thank You, Lord!"
Comments
~Rose
I love you both!!
You are all very blessed! :)