I have seen this happen to other people and it always kind of scared me, what would I say? Are there even 10 interesting things about myself that I can come up with? Do I know 10 other bloggers (No)!! Well, thank you Rose for stretching me and tagging me! Here we go:
1. I have rediscovered that I am still a closet Bon Jovi fan. When I met Scott one of the first things I noticed about him was that he had the same chin and smile as Jon Bon Jovi! (Remember this was 10 years ago!) I remember racing home after school because MTV had their top 10 countdown and You Give Love a Bad Name was number 1 forever and I could time it just right to walk in the door right at the beginning of the video! Thanks to American Idol, now I can hear my Jordan shout the sames lines throughout the house!
2. Speaking of my husband.....I am 7 years older than him. This has its advantages, especially when we meet people and they think we are sooooo young!!!!!
3. I wanted to be a school teacher (this was after my big dream to be an entertainment lawyer and after my first semester at SDSU realized Political Science required way too much reading for an 18 year old) who would have thought I would be a teacher to my own children!
4. I am totally star struck! A new Julia Roberts movie is being filmed in Bastrop and we have spotted Julia herself, Hayden Panettierre, Willem Dafoe and George Newbern. Check out Stef's blog for a few pictures! They don't even have to be movie stars, I went to a Rob Bell Nooma preview last year and asked Rob Bell where the bathroom was! My husband thinks I am a dork. I could keep going but I will spare you!
5. My favorite place to be is on the beach in sunny Southern California! Big Surprise!
6. This brings me to my favorite end to a perfect day. After being slathered in sunscreen all day and sitting or playing in the sand or in the salt water with or without my children eating 3 rolled taco's with guacamole from Alberto's, not Jilberto's or any other to's!
7. That brings me to my favorite sight which is my tanned babies after a day at the beach with their blonde highlights emerging and sand EVERYWHERE!
8. I seriously think I married THE smartest man in the world!
9. Guilty pleasure #1 these days. Grey's Anatomy. I swear there is a deeper meaning to it!
10. Did I say I married THE smartest man in the world! I really did!
There were other interesting things I chose not to write only because I value the respect of my family and friends!!!!! I need to find a hobby! Here is who I am tagging, have fun!
Stefanie
Julia
Laura
Rachel (hurry before you have that baby!)
Sean
Ashley
Cyndi
I told you I did not know 10 bloggers!
1. I have rediscovered that I am still a closet Bon Jovi fan. When I met Scott one of the first things I noticed about him was that he had the same chin and smile as Jon Bon Jovi! (Remember this was 10 years ago!) I remember racing home after school because MTV had their top 10 countdown and You Give Love a Bad Name was number 1 forever and I could time it just right to walk in the door right at the beginning of the video! Thanks to American Idol, now I can hear my Jordan shout the sames lines throughout the house!
2. Speaking of my husband.....I am 7 years older than him. This has its advantages, especially when we meet people and they think we are sooooo young!!!!!
3. I wanted to be a school teacher (this was after my big dream to be an entertainment lawyer and after my first semester at SDSU realized Political Science required way too much reading for an 18 year old) who would have thought I would be a teacher to my own children!
4. I am totally star struck! A new Julia Roberts movie is being filmed in Bastrop and we have spotted Julia herself, Hayden Panettierre, Willem Dafoe and George Newbern. Check out Stef's blog for a few pictures! They don't even have to be movie stars, I went to a Rob Bell Nooma preview last year and asked Rob Bell where the bathroom was! My husband thinks I am a dork. I could keep going but I will spare you!
5. My favorite place to be is on the beach in sunny Southern California! Big Surprise!
6. This brings me to my favorite end to a perfect day. After being slathered in sunscreen all day and sitting or playing in the sand or in the salt water with or without my children eating 3 rolled taco's with guacamole from Alberto's, not Jilberto's or any other to's!
7. That brings me to my favorite sight which is my tanned babies after a day at the beach with their blonde highlights emerging and sand EVERYWHERE!
8. I seriously think I married THE smartest man in the world!
9. Guilty pleasure #1 these days. Grey's Anatomy. I swear there is a deeper meaning to it!
10. Did I say I married THE smartest man in the world! I really did!
There were other interesting things I chose not to write only because I value the respect of my family and friends!!!!! I need to find a hobby! Here is who I am tagging, have fun!
Stefanie
Julia
Laura
Rachel (hurry before you have that baby!)
Sean
Ashley
Cyndi
I told you I did not know 10 bloggers!
Comments
~Rose
p.s. Looking forward to that Latte someday! Thanks for the sweet note on my blog :)