Our baby is sure growing! I don't even think I was this diligent taking pictures of my human babies growing! Rose Starr is THE BOMB at taking her children's pictures each month! Nonetheless isn't she getting big! It is amazing I got this last shot of her because she does not sit still long enough for picutures. We are still in the process of training her which has its moments. One great thing about a lab though is that it is wired just like a Denise and thrives on routine. Now if we could just get a consistent routine in place we would be set! That is the story of my life!!!!!
Our baby is sure growing! I don't even think I was this diligent taking pictures of my human babies growing! Rose Starr is THE BOMB at taking her children's pictures each month! Nonetheless isn't she getting big! It is amazing I got this last shot of her because she does not sit still long enough for picutures. We are still in the process of training her which has its moments. One great thing about a lab though is that it is wired just like a Denise and thrives on routine. Now if we could just get a consistent routine in place we would be set! That is the story of my life!!!!!

Comments
~Rose