You had to know that if I am going to drive all that way I am going to go to the beach! This was our very first Texas beach! I have mixed feelings about it but I have to remember it was April, and there was still so much devastation from the Hurricane. Those are not just shells all over the beach there is glass also! So most of the pictures I have are of us looking down so we don't step on any!
You had to know that if I am going to drive all that way I am going to go to the beach! This was our very first Texas beach! I have mixed feelings about it but I have to remember it was April, and there was still so much devastation from the Hurricane. Those are not just shells all over the beach there is glass also! So most of the pictures I have are of us looking down so we don't step on any!





Comments