Abby lost her second tooth on the bottom so we still have the matching gap :) I am mildly obsessed with teeth right now. The little tiny beautiful white ones are falling out and these yellowish ones seem to be growing in their place? Why? They floss, they brush they visit the dentist regularly. Almost all of Joshua's have fallen out, he is dealing with gaping holes on the sides right now and constantly wiggling his teeth...I remember doing that. We just discovered a chip in one of Jordan's teeth...from a BB, yes a BB from a BB gun..don't ask! So I am kind of mourning the loss of these pretty little white teeth :(
Abby lost her second tooth on the bottom so we still have the matching gap :) I am mildly obsessed with teeth right now. The little tiny beautiful white ones are falling out and these yellowish ones seem to be growing in their place? Why? They floss, they brush they visit the dentist regularly. Almost all of Joshua's have fallen out, he is dealing with gaping holes on the sides right now and constantly wiggling his teeth...I remember doing that. We just discovered a chip in one of Jordan's teeth...from a BB, yes a BB from a BB gun..don't ask! So I am kind of mourning the loss of these pretty little white teeth :(

Comments