This is Abby's first year of soccer. Now I knew the outfit would be so darned cute (Joshua and Jordan both played one year of soccer) but I didn't realize just how much she would like it! Abby is super aggressive out there on the field and can run and run and run! If you look at the 3rd picture down you can see that Daddy brought almost the entire baseball team to the field before their first baseball game! That was so fun!
This is Abby's first year of soccer. Now I knew the outfit would be so darned cute (Joshua and Jordan both played one year of soccer) but I didn't realize just how much she would like it! Abby is super aggressive out there on the field and can run and run and run! If you look at the 3rd picture down you can see that Daddy brought almost the entire baseball team to the field before their first baseball game! That was so fun!

Comments